Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cancer .




Had a recent loss in the family. My aunt (dad's little sister), fought cancer until her last days. She's someone who made a huge impact in most of our lives. She's friendly, funny, cheerful, and all those sorts of heartwarming criteria a person could have.


To be honest, I really do not know how to put this together. How her loss has made me think, ponder, about so many things. How long could anyone of us live? No one could tell right? How did we treat the most precious lives that have been bestowed upon us? Have we filled them with ibadah and all or are we still not aware that these are all temporary? The hereafter is what's real, what's permanent, what have been promised, what's coming . .  soon enough.  Are we ready? Astaghfirullah al'azim, because only He knows that I'm not ready. I'm trying but . . oh well, humans. With all sorts of excuses. Let's pray to be better slaves to the Almighty, Allah s.w.t.



Their family portrait during the last Raya celebration.



What I faced are nothing compared to the struggles my cousins went through.  The deceased left 3 children; the eldest is married, a woman, & a man just my age.  Hope they'll always be strong.  They are currently taking care of our grandmother in Melaka.  May their good deeds come with sincerity and they will be rewarded insyaAllah.

  
Oh btw, I watched the 50/50 movie.  Truly inspiring and heartwarming.  Made me cry :')  Learn to appreciate, people .


Ps.  Al-Fatihah for the late Hajah Salmiah binti Hj. Md Said.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanya yang konstruktif dan membina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger......