Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Different Generations .


  

Posting as many entries as I can (even though they're not interesting, yes I know) since I still got the time before I start my practical training on January 30th until February 29th.  Not to say that I will not be posting anything here during that period, it's just that I'm not counting on it -_-"

I'll be an intern insyaAllah at Agensi Pekerjaan Intelek located in Section 20, Shah Alam.  May take more or less 10 to 15 minutes or maybe more depending on the traffic.  Pray for me that I'll be just fine there!  Getting more nervous as the day approaches.  My working hours will be from 8:30 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.!  Gaaah~  T_T


- - - -


I'm currently seeing / getting to know a man who's 7 years older than me in which the generation gap can be clearly seen there.  He's from the 80s & I'm the 90s kid :)  Not that I would like to talk about him actually, it's just that I realized that there are so many things in between our ages.


Source:  Google Images.


Every generation is special in its own way.  We can never or we SHOULD NEVER judge our parents or the grandparents as old-fashioned or conservative because what they didn't see or have what we had now.  Honestly I found some of their extinct traditions quite fascinating too.  What we should do is to tolerate with each other and try to share and learn together (i.e. the Internet, of course).  All of us are interdependent of one another.  Youngsters today learn from the elders past and the elders need to be updated with the latest trends ;)


My relationship with Sir Y allows me to befriended with nice people ranging from my age, 21 until 31 more or less.  We were once invited by his best friend since high school to come over to her house simply to have lunch and she cooked nice meals.  We just sat there at her house, eating, talking and sharing, cleaning afterwards for hours!  Well call me archaic but I like that.  It looks more, I don't know, erm . . mature perhaps?  Feels comfortable too.

No offense anyone but I found my generation's culture is not that . . oh well, interesting.  Maybe I'm just a little bit more of an introvert than an extro but honestly, I don't really fancy the idea of hanging around at malls or restaurants or cafes for hours laughing out loud until people look at you in their most annoyed expressions and until late at night.  The restricted social limitations among genders scare me (it really does!).  And it's also a waste of money for someone like me who still depends on the accounts of my parents >.<  Currently saving for my future, well who knows when I might be needing them.


Seriously, I don't even know where this entry is actually heading.  No misleading perceptions here please.  Just, erm oh well, let's just mind the gap difference shall we?  :)  And learn to respect.


Source:  Google Images.


Ps.  Alhamdulillah lucky me Sir Y's interests & mine didn't clash that much .  Pheeww~


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanya yang konstruktif dan membina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger......