Thanks for the hours of waiting -____-"
Yeah, we really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch to UiTM Webmaster who actually made some effort to do some maintenance to the server so quickly, NOT!
Whatever it is. Mini transcript helped somehow :)
And for that,
I would like to thank my parents; Md Yunus & Rugayah. Only God knows how much I love you guys! Thanks for all the support & advices.
For the rest of the family; Alang, Anjang & Cik who replied to my texts when I was down :') You guys are the best family ever anyone could ever wish for!
My fellow friends you guys know who you are, especially classmates who gave me the strength to realize who I am & where I belong ;) It was a huge favor too. Seriously
And last but not least, to the most important people;
- Puan Siti Hajar, our Program Coordinator
- Puan Rohayati Jusoh, my Financial Accounting lecturer. We were so fortunate to have you as the lecturer! Yeah you gave us hard times with your lack of skills in supporting us positively but hey, guess what?! Your reverse psychology worked on me! :D
- Miss Shamshad Begham, my Language Enrichment lecturer. I never despise you & your tough way of teaching. I love you for that! You helped me a lot I tell ya. You're the best :)
- Encik Rosman Mahmood, Economics lecturer. I really really love you, seriously! The last time I got the marks such as gave by you was years back when I was in Form 1 for my Mathematics subject :D You were very supportive in every way!
- Madam Siti Fatimah Mardiah Hamzah, Communication lecturer. You're cool somehow :) I love your enthusiasm while lecturing
- Madam Erratul Shela Eshak, the Records lecturer. I never thought you are actually so damn cool! Why oh why we only got along right before the finals?! Gahh. Whatever it is, I appreciate & really really make full use of your advices & support! I haven't got the chance to try Pak Akop's Cendol tho hehe
- Encik Aziha Manan, the new Office lecturer. Keep up your interesting way of lecturing; by giving support to the facts with Hadith & surah-surah al-Quran that is. We adore you!
- Madam Nur Hazwani, the cutest Internet lecturer ever! Yup yup, no doubt you're the best. You bear to listen to me when I was down, you supported & helped us in every way that you can. Hope you'll teach us again soon!
That's it I guess :)
I LOVE Y'ALLZZZZZ haha.