Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Believe.

Hello there.

Pheww, I can't even remember when was the last time I wrote in English.  I strongly believe that I've lost my Grammar & writing skills gradually.  It is true that practice makes perfect.  And it is also true that humans have the tendency to easily forget itsy bitsy issues as well as major crucial stuffs in life.   I know, as I have experienced it all. 

Let's take the easiest example from my life as a student.  Readers, followers & friends are welcome to add their experiences in the comment section as well ;)

1.  I can't even recall last semester's lessons of the Management of Administrative Records II course.
2.  I still can't remember my lecturer's room number even though she has been my instructor for almost 2 years.
3.  I don't remember names.
4.  Assignment deadlines always slipped off my mind.
5.  Forgot to be thankful & grateful when I got good results for any assessment.
6.  Aaa, ermmm.  See, I forgot what I want to write even though the thought was there, like, only 10 seconds ago -_-"

Ahh, well.


- - -

So here is the actual starting point of my entry.
That was just some lame preamble.

Went out with a classmate & senior for dinner yesterday.
Both males.  Both unconsciously made my Sir Y worried with a spark of jealousy.

My intention is never to brag about how popular I am with guys, no, hell no, in fact >.<
But yeah, people are allowed to have their own perceptions.

So we had conversations.  I must say that I was overwhelmed by the honest remark made by my senior.
We talked about life after studies, after graduation.  We talked about finding the suitable jobs.

He told me that I'll be doing just fine, insyaAllah.  For he believed that I can easily succeed with my current CGPA & the communication skills I possessed; precisely public relations.

We were never that close, if you know what I mean.  We were more like an acquaintance.  To have someone who knows you less but to learn you better than the rest is an honor.  He believed in me.

He made me feel more confident & realized,
there's no one supposed to bring me down with their false words & dirty hearts & minds.
Not even those I've known for as long as I could remember.

All I have to do now is be myself and work harder to not let my performance deteriorate.
Yeah, I should do that :)

Thanks, senior.
Hoping the best for you as I know you are talented & nice despite your rebel attitude ;)
May you find the most suitable job once you finished your last semester here.

My prayers are to all who never had any bad intentions on me.
Amin.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanya yang konstruktif dan membina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger......