Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Help Needed.




I know it's starting to get annoying for some of you that I am currently active in writing new entries but it's just me.  One second I'm so full with ideas & great words and can quickly evolve to mindless lazy monster with no interest in writing the very next second.


I'm happy to see that my current followers number has finally reached 100 (not that it's something to be proud of), but oh my I could be happier if any of you can contact me if you happen to know any ILLUSTRATOR vacancies around Selangor & Kuala Lumpur.  Please please pretty please!


Other than that, if you need caricature service, portraits, picture editing, digital painting, doodles or anything art related with affordable & negotiable price, do not hesitate to send me an email at simpledyana_meangirl@yahoo.com.  No, it's not me who will be doing the arts, it's my boyfriend :)  I don't have his masterpieces but I can assure you his drawings are cute, nice & neat.  InsyaAllah he'll try to do his best as per requested.


Take a look at these.  They may not be much but he sure is passionate about arts, drawings & his works.
















 
Help us pretty please to save money for our future plan ;)  Only Allah s.w.t can ever repay your kindness.  Thanks!

  

2 comments:

Hanya yang konstruktif dan membina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger......