Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simple Plan

I am so sorry Super Junior.
I am sooo over you guys, LOL.


This is my new addiction, LEE MIN HO! Ooo yeah ooo yeahhhh! :D
I love him I love him sooooooo much.
He's the latest drug. Sorry beby, HAHA


How I wish I have friends like those F4 guys :)
Not because the looks. Just because the importance of friendship for them
How they stood up for each other.
How they sacrificed for one another.
I recommend all my blog readers to watch the drama! ;D


Lee Min Ho! Convert to Islam & marry me pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeee HAHAHA




Haaa, jangan nak curi curi gambar ehh. Search sendiri pleaseee ;)



I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you,
la la la la,
la la la la,
I'm addicted to youuuu


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanya yang konstruktif dan membina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger......